Sycamore, IL | 815.793.5634 | firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAPHIC ARTIST / ILLUSTRATOR
Specialized in creating highly-customized client solutions
15 years of experience as an artist working in a variety of mediums. Expert in working with clients in an iterative method to arrive at a final design that exactly meets the business goal, or design aesthetic. In-depth knowledgeable at creating content packages and brand strategies. Excels in a team environment, accomplishing tasks with little to no supervision. Excellent at face-to-face client interactions.
Digital Media | Illustration Design | Building Client Trust | Creative & Innovative | Exacting Eye for Detail
Collaborative Team Player | Outstanding Communicator | Print Design | Web - Graphic Design
Graphic Artist – DeCal Works | Kingston, Illinois 2005 – Present
- Designed custom graphics for the motor cross industry including logos and other marketing collateral, using Corel Draw and Illustrator.
- Coordinated design reviews with customers by setting up design proofs, including number plates and full graphic kits.
- Used Photoshop and Corel Draw to produce CD Design, Brochures, Bookmarks, Business Cards, and Sign Design.
- Built relationships by communicating with clients personally or on the phone to discuss their design needs.
- Conducted product photo shoots.
- Designed t-shirts for customers and for charities, distilling customer input into a final requirement through iterative design work.
- Worked on a new logo to Search Engine Registration and Site Hosting to meet their company goal.
- Created illustrations: Franky Children's book, comic book design, and cartoon panels.
Course work in Visual Arts, Cartooning, and Painting
Adobe Creative cloud - Photoshop - Illustrator - Dreamweaver - Flash Animation - Corel Draw 13
Portfolio - http://www.wayneroedesign.com/
Willing to relocate