Sycamore, IL | 815.793.5634 | firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAPHIC ARTIST / ILLUSTRATOR
Specialized in creating highly-customized client solutions
12 years of experience as an artist working in a variety of mediums.
Expert in working with clients in an iterative method to arrive at
a final design that exactly meets the business goal, or design aesthetic.
In-depth knowledgeable at creating content packages and brand strategies.
Excels in a team environment, accomplishing tasks with little to no
supervision. Excellent at face-to-face client interactions.
Digital Media | Illustration Design | Building Client Trust | Creative
& Innovative | Exacting Eye for Detail
Collaborative Team Player | Outstanding Communicator | Print Design
| Web - Graphic Design
Graphic Artist – DeCal Works | Kingston, Illinois 2005 –
* Designed custom graphics for the motor cross industry including
logos and other marketing collateral, using Corel Draw and Illustrator.
* Coordinated design reviews with customers by setting up design proofs,
including number plates and full graphic kits.
* Used Photoshop and Corel Draw to produce CD Design, Brochures, Bookmarks,
Business Cards, and Sign Design.
* Built relationships by communicating with clients personally or
on the phone to discuss their design needs.
* Conducted product photo shoots.
* Designed t-shirts for customers and for charities, distilling customer
input into a final requirement through iterative design work.
* Worked on a new logo to Search Engine Registration and Site Hosting
to meet their company goal.
* Created illustrations: Franky Children's book, comic book design,
and cartoon panels.
Course work in Visual Arts, Cartooning, and Painting
Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Illustrator - Dreamweaver - Flash Animation
- Corel Draw 13